Used Aztron 10'6 Terra Touring Board
The TERRA 10’6″ board is an Aztron touring air boards designed for women or lighter riders who prefer long-distance cruise paddling. The narrow shape makes it responsive, nimble and easy to control. The Double Layer Fusion Technology not only reduces the weight but also increases the rigidity and overall strength of the board.
A 5mm extra-grippy diamond-grooved footpad provides rider with a secure and comfortable ride, while the integrated square-grooved tail kick pad improves turning in choppy conditions. Aztron has gone to considerable effort developing the ultimate touring board for women and light riders.
Board Only, Accessories NOT Included
For Accessories: Rolling Travel Bag, Carbon Fibre Paddle and Hand Pump, please head to our sister company website PacificSUP
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full- deck printing of “planet pattern” graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm thick diamond grooved EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables riders to enjoy full performance at each turn
- Premium-quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Nylon center grab handle and rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- 9-inch US center fin system
The Palli Difference
Our designs are simple, classic and timeless