Used Aztron 10'10 Mercury All Around Board
This board has been used a few times. It is Safe, fun, innovative and affordable – the Aztron MERCURY All Around 10.10 iSUP revolutionizes the idea of a beginner paddleboard.
That starts with double-chamber technology, an innovation usually too expensive for those still deciding if stand up paddle boarding is for them. Aztron has reduced that price substantially without compromising this unique safety and stability feature. Two equally-sized chambers – one inner and one outer – mean a single leak won’t sink your whole craft. With one chamber still fully inflated you’ll have enough buoyancy to paddle safely to shore, instead of swimming for it and possibly losing your paddleboard in the bargain.
But that’s not the only benefit of dual-chamber design. Critics rave about how rigid and stable this paddleboard is. It’s comfortable for beginners paddling on their knees and builds their confidence when they rise to their surf stance. An anti-slip 4 mm diamond groove EVA footpad means your feet will stay put when the water splashes up. You might not see a lot of it, thanks to that rigid buoyancy and an up-front rocker that tilts up to skim easily over choppy water. Because the MERCURY is a wider board (32”), waves coming from the side will have to come pretty hard to upset you.
If they do, you won’t lose your board. Your coil safety leash is another high-end feature made affordable – with inner padding for comfort, a high-quality Velcro seal and stainless-steel swivels to prevent tangling. It’s part of a remarkable package of accessories that comes free with your board – including a dual-action pump that can inflate on the up and down stroke, a repair kit, and a sturdy black paddle with aluminum shaft, nylon blade and lock-tight assembly. It all comes in a double-zipper back pack with room left for your deflated board.
Board Only, Accessories NOT Included
For Accessories: Rolling Travel Bag, Carbon Fibre Paddle and Hand Pump, please head to our sister company website PacificSUP
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with “planet pattern” graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 4mm thick diamond grooved EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- The tail kick pad provides riders with maximum performance at each turn
- Premium-quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- A nylon center grab handle with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- 9-inch US center fin system
The Palli Difference
Our designs are simple, classic and timeless