Used PacificSUP 13'8 ADVENTURE
This board has a lot of paddling left in her. This board has a minor slow leak measured at less than 1psi per day, this does not impact the board for regular use, but we therefore recommend deflating the board when not in use.
At nearly 14′ the PacificSUP Adventure board is our top of the line inflatable paddle board. Its size delivered unparalleled speed, size, and stability. With great balance and tracking the board is designed for long hauls. For multi-day paddle boarding trips, the PacificSUP Adventure is the perfect solution with amazing tracking and plenty of space for bringing gear along.
- Board Package Includes
- Materials – This board uses MSL Material.
- Construction – Our composite construction, welded seams, and reinforced core provide an optimal ride and maximum product lifespan.
- Handles – Our handles are customized designed for easy carrying and loading. Larger Palli Paddle Boards have added handles for tandem carrying.
- Deck pad – Our 4mm diamond-pattern deck pads cut from one piece for maximum durability. Our diamond-pattern provides the ultimate grip and amazing foot comfort.
- D-Rings – Form and function. We use the simplest and lightweight design possible.
- Max. Payload 5in: 220lbs
- Materials: Double Layer MSL Fusion
- Fin System: 2 Fixed 4in Side Fins, 7in Removable Center Fin
- Length: 13’8”
- Width: 33”
- Thickness: 5”
- Net Weight: 16 Kgs
- Max. Air Pressure: Tested to 20 PSI. Recommended 15 PSI
For Accessories: Rolling Travel Bag, Carbon Fibre Paddle and Hand Pump, please head to our sister company website PacificSUP
The Palli Difference
Our designs are simple, classic and timeless