Our best-selling 11′ Palli Touring board is the benchmark for speed and maneuvrability. Whether you’ve been paddle boarding for years or it’s your first season, this is a perfect board for your skill level.
- Board Package Includes
Palli Paddle Boards are designed with simplicity in mind. Our goals to deliver the best quality in quality, at a reasonable price, with an industry leading warranty.
- Materials – Palli only uses Fusion MSL Woven Material for our inflatable Paddle Boards as it’s proven to increase ride and durability.
- Construction – Our composite construction, welded seams, and reinforced core provide an optimal ride and maximum product lifespan.
- Handles – Our handles are customized designed for easy carrying and loading. Larger Palli Paddle Boards have added handles for tandem carrying.
- Deck pad – Our 4mm diamond-pattern deck pads cut from one piece for maximum durability. Our diamond-pattern provides the ultimate grip and amazing foot comfort.
- D-Rings – Form and function. We use the simplest and lightweight design possible.
- Max. Payload 5 in: 230lbs
- Max. Payload 6 in: 250lbs
- Materials: Super Lightweight Woven MSL Fusion
- Fin System: 2 Fixed 4in Side Fins, 7in Removable Center Fin
- Length: 11’0”
- Width: 33”
- Thickness: 5”
- Net Weight: 8.3 Kgs
- Max. Air Pressure: Tested to 25 PSI. Recommended 15 PSI
- Carbon Fibre Paddle – All Palli Inflatable Palli Paddle Board Packages include an adjustable ultralight carbon fibre paddle.
- Rolling Travel Bag – This travel bag performs as a backpack and a roller, and designed to easily fit your board. With your Palli gear in the bag, it weighs in under 22kgs and won’t be subject to overweight baggage airline fees.
- Hand Pump – All of our packages come with a Bravo SUPER pump. It can get your board inflated in under 5 minutes with minimum energy used.
- Leash – 10ft coiled leash
- Waterproof phone case – All our boards come with a complementary waterproof phone case.
The Palli Difference
Our designs are simple, classic and timeless