Used Aztron 11'11 Titan All Around Board
It starts with double chamber technology. Two mid-board inflator valves fill two separate chambers of equal volume – one inner and one outer – providing outstanding safety and stability benefits. If one chamber should leak, you’ll still have at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy in the other, so you’ll be able to paddle to shore for repairs instead of having to swim for it and possibly losing your board. Rigidity is another irresistible dual-chamber advantage. The two chambers offer a much stiffer surface than single chambers, which can feel soft and bouncy. Extra air pillars inside the inner chamber increase that stiffness by 30%. Tightly bound by a durable drop-stitch exterior, this board can convince even its bigger riders that they’re on a hard board – until they lift it out of the water and discover how lightweight it is.
They’ll also discover the solid nylon and rubber center grab handle, one of several great on-deck amenities, including premium quality towing D-rings and an integrated bungee system for easy access to your snacks, water bottle, dry bags and other gear. A single-piece, soft brushed EVA footpad with diamond-pattern grooves provides a non-slip surface in the stand-up area.
While the TITAN’s width gives beginners and taller riders hard-to-tip stability, its length gives them enough speed to have a blast out on the water – a great way to build your paddleboarding skills.
Accessories NOT Included:
- 60L Double Chamber Lite Construction for basic safety needs and extra stiffness
- Smart folding concept makes the SUP gear bag half of the normal size.
- Durable drop-stitch core material
- 4mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- 4 point D-ring connector on top and safety leash ring on tail
- Integrated front bungee system for gear storage and easy access
- 5-Inch twin fins set up with easy push in design