Used Palli 12' EXPLORER
This board has been used this rental season. It is still in very good condition with some minor wear and tear.
The 12′ Palli Explorer board is designed to be a top-notch solo or tandem tour. Based off the designs of our touring boards, the Explorer provides great stability, with a sleek nose and wide back it’s very stable, and designed to hold the line for longer. The extra length makes it a great board to accommodate some company, so take the kid or the dog for a paddle!
Board Only, Accessories NOT Included
For Accessories: Rolling Travel Bag, Carbon Fibre Paddle and Hand Pump, please head to our sister company website PacificSUP
- Board Package Includes
- Materials – Palli only uses Fusion MSL Woven Material for our inflatable Paddle Boards as it’s proven to increase ride and durability.
- Construction – Our composite construction, welded seams, and reinforced core provide an optimal ride and maximum product lifespan.
- Handles – Our handles are customized designed for easy carrying and loading. Larger Palli Paddle Boards have added handles for tandem carrying.
- Deck pad – Our 4mm diamond-pattern deck pads cut from one piece for maximum durability. Our diamond-pattern provides the ultimate grip and amazing foot comfort.
- D-Rings – Form and function. We use the simplest and lightweight design possible.
- Max. Payload 6 in: 250lbs
- Materials: Super Lightweight Woven MSL Fusion
- Fin System: Tri-Fin Fixed
- Length: 12’0”
- Width: 33”
- Thickness: 6”
- Net Weight: 8.7 Kgs
- Max. Air Pressure: Tested to 20 PSI. Recommended 15 PSI
Board Only, For Accessories: Rolling Travel Bag, Carbon Fibre Paddle and Hand Pump, please head to our sister company website PacificSUP
The Palli Difference
Our designs are simple, classic and timeless