Demo Palli 12' EXPLORER
This board is in great condition and has only been used a few times. Basically a brand new board but at a discounted price!
The 12′ Palli Explorer board is designed to be a top-notch solo or tandem tour. Based off the designs of our touring boards, the Explorer provides great stability, with a sleek nose and wide back it’s very stable, and designed to hold the line for longer. The extra length makes it a great board to accommodate some company, so take the kid or the dog for a paddle!
The presale is for our existing demo fleet. When the season is over on Sept 15, 2023, the board will be ready for you to pick up or delivery. In the meantime, use our rental service at 50% discount all summer. Paddle at Thetis Lake for $19.50 per board.
- Board Package Includes
- Materials – Palli uses Fusion MSL Woven Material for our inflatable Paddle Boards as it’s proven to increase ride and durability.
- Construction – Our composite construction, welded seams, and reinforced core provide an optimal ride and maximum product lifespan.
- Handles – Our handles are customized designed for easy carrying and loading. Larger Palli Paddle Boards have added handles for tandem carrying.
- Deck pad – Our 4mm diamond-pattern deck pads cut from one piece for maximum durability. Our diamond-pattern provides the ultimate grip and amazing foot comfort.
- D-Rings – Form and function. We use the simplest and lightweight design possible.
- Max. Payload 5 in: 220lbs
- Materials: Super Lightweight Woven MSL Fusion
- Fin System: 2 Fixed 4in Side Fins, 8in Removable Center Fin
- Length: 12’0”
- Width: 33”
- Thickness: 5”
- Net Weight: 8.7 Kgs
- Max. Air Pressure: Tested to 20 PSI. Recommended 15 PSI
Board Only, Accessories NOT Included
For Accessories: Rolling Travel Bag, Carbon Fibre Paddle and Hand Pump, please head to our accessory page.
The Palli Difference
Our designs are simple, classic and timeless